Spring Adult Co-ed Volleyball
2021 SPRING ADULT CO-ED VOLLEYBALL
- Entry fee & registration deadline : March 30th
- Entry fee : $250 per team
- Season begins : April 5th
Spring Co-Ed Volleyball League Covid Precautions
* Everyone who enters facility must wear a mask and will have their temperatures checked. If they have a fever they will be asked to leave.
* Anyone who has Covid symptoms or has been in direct contact with someone who actively has the virus will be asked to stay home.
* Those who are not actively playing on the court must wear their masks. This includes if they go to the restrooms, leave to go to their vehicles, standing/resting outside of the court in between games etc.
* Spectators will be allowed, but they will be required to wear masks.
* Teams will not be switching sides during the match to prevent cross contamination.
* The water fountain will not be in use so players must bring their own drinks.
* We ask teams bring their own volleyballs for warm ups