Financial Responsibility Form
Graduated Driver's License
Forfeitures and Seizures
- Petition for Hearing
- For Questions, Answer and detailed information: http://www.tn.gov/safety/topic/forfeit
VICTIM/WITNESS INFORMATION PROGRAM
The Victim/Witness Information Program is designed to provide information about services available to you, if you are a victim or a witness of a crime. It also provides guidelines and information to assist you during your involvement with the criminal justice system. Our mission is to protect victim's rights as granted by the State of Tennessee Victim's Bill of Rights under T.C.A 40-38-101.
Services Provided by the Victim/Witness Program
- Inform victims of services available, directing them to community resources and social services that can provide additional assistance.
- Orient victims and witnesses to the criminal justice system, explaining the criminal justice process and court procedures.
- Notify victims and witnesses of the status of cases, court appearances and case dispositions.
- Provide victims with information about court ordered restitution.
- Assist victims with prompt return of personal property held as evidence in a criminal case, as soon as legally permissible.
Request of Lab Results