The City Charter and the Municipal Code are
available for viewing and download in .pdf format. You will need Adobe
Reader, which can be downloaded for free, to view this file.
Charter - View
Listed below is the City's Municipal Code with sublistings to describe
what is discussed in each title. This code is current as of June 12, 2008
. Some ordinances MAY have been changed since
that date - contact the city clerk's office at 542-1516 to determine if
any changes have been made to the ordinance you are reviewing since the
date listed "current as of".
4 - Municipal Personnel
- Social Security For Officers And Employees.
- Personnel Rules And Regulations.
- Occupational Safety And Health Program.
- Infectious Disease Control Policy.
- Travel Policy And Reimbursement
11 - Municipal Offenses
- Offenses Against The Peace And Quiet.
- Interference With Public Operations And
- Firearms, Weapons And Missiles.
- Trespassing And Malicious Mischief.
12 - Building, Utility, Etc. Codes
- Building Code.
- Plumbing Code.
- Electrical Code.
- Gas Code.
- Housing Code.
- Model Energy Code.
- Unsafe Building Abatement Code.
- One And Two Family Dwelling Code.
- Mechanical Code.
- Swimming Pool Code.
14 - Zoning and Land Use Control
- Municipal Planning Commission.
- General Provisions Relating To Zoning.
- Provisions Governing Use Districts.
- Dimensional Requirements; Mobile Units.
- Exceptions And Modifications.
- Board Of Zoning Appeals.
- Erosion And Sedimentation Control.
- Shopping Centers.
- Airport Zoning Ordinance.
- Trailers And Trailer Courts.
- Flood Damage Prevention Ordinance.
- Mobile Home Park Regulations.