Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

About Elizabethton



Forms & Documents

Please select a city department in which you would like a form or document from. Click on the department titles to get mailing and contact information.

NOTE: All forms and documents are in PDF format. You can download the latest version of Adobe Reader here.

Planning & Development
Elizabethton Zoning Map
Erosion and Sedimentation Permit
Historic Zoning Appropriateness Application
Historic Zoning Building Standards & Guidelines
Site Plan Requirements
West Elk Avenue TIF Redevelopment

City Manager's Office
Public Access Channel Form Parade Permit Application

Excavation and Cut Permit
Home Occupation Application
Building Permit Application
Sign Permit Packet
Temporary Sign Permit
Permit Bond Form
Permit Fees
Building Permit Fees
Erosion and Sedimentation Permit
Please note the Ordinances below:
Ordinance 45-2Ordinance 45-3

Application for Business Tax License Application for Transient Vendor's License
Application for a Beer PermitApplication for Seasonal Retail Fireworks Sales Permit
Application for Public Fireworks Indoor DisplayApplication for Public Fireworks Outdoor Display

Parks and Recreation
Coming Soon - Please call 423-547-6441

2013 Annual Drinking Quality Report

Click here to read.

Garbage Holiday Schedule
Garbage Holiday Schedule 2014/15

2012 Annual Drinking Water Quality Report
Click here to read the report


City of Elizabethton
Send all inquiries to
Direct technical questions or comments to:
The City of Elizabethton does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin,
sex, religion, age or disability in employment or the provision of services.